ETFCU’s free online banking service offers the ultimate account access, control, and security on one simple screen:
- Easy-to-use navigation that lets you transfer funds, pay bills, and even view all of your accounts from multiple financial institutions—all on one screen
- You can transfer funds to other household accounts
- Enjoy cash-back reward offers exclusive to ETFCU online banking users
- Track your spending with an enhanced budgeting tool
- Plus, more exciting upgrades—such as depositing a check via smart phone or scanner—are scheduled to take place in the coming months
- How to Log In to the New Online Banking System:
- When you log into the new system, you will use your existing User ID. However, you will no longer use your current password. Instead, you must enter the last four digits of the primary member’s Social Security Number upon your first login, and then you can change your password for future use. (If this does not work, use your member number for your User ID.) If you have joint online banking users, be sure to share the new password with them.
- You will be prompted to create a new password. In order to help ensure the highest level of security, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines when creating your new password:
- 8 - 12 characters in length
- Include at least one letter and one number
- Do not include any blank spaces
- The new online banking system will feature a multi-factor authentication process on your first use as well as any subsequent use from an unrecognized computer. Instead of the challenge questions used on our current system, our new online banking system will verify your identity by sending you a one-time pass code via your choice of email, text message, or voicemail message.
Once you are logged in, use the one-stop homepage to access key financial management tasks in a single click. Start paying bills, use budgeting tools, check your balances, and more with added convenience, security, and reliability.
ETFCU’s new online banking service features intuitive navigation, so you can start using it with ease. Here are also a few key points to note about the upgrade:
- You can now import and view account transaction history from your non-ETFCU accounts. In the near future, you will be able to transfer funds from your ETFCU accounts to your outside accounts all from our online banking page.
- It may take up to five days for your transaction history to transition to the new system, so it is normal if you are unable to view it right away.
- If you scheduled bills to be paid during the conversion, you may verify that your payments were made correctly and on schedule by viewing your transaction history once it is available.
- Any scheduled payments previously set in online banking, as well as email and text alerts, did not convert to the new online banking service. You will need to reset them.
|Use your current User ID. Your password will be the last four digits of the primary member's Social Security Number*.|
|*Important note regarding the last four digits of your Social Security Number: Please drop any leading zeros as these are not recognized by the system.|
• If the last four digits are "0123" — then use "123"
• If the last four digits are "0012" — then use "12"
|(If login remains unsuccessful, use your member number for your User ID.)|
Our new online banking system provides increased functionality and a more intuitive user interface. But as with any change, you may have questions. If so, please refer to the FAQs available inside the new online banking platform. If you need further assistance, our staff is happy to help! You can reach our call center at (812) 477-9271 or 1-800-800-9271, Option 2.
Click here for login help.
If you are not already enrolled in online banking, you must first obtain a temporary PIN number by contacting ETFCU during business hours at (812) 469-9920 or 1-800-800-9271.
Click Here for a demo.
Click here for online banking help.
- FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions about ETFCU Online Banking - Bill Pay
- When can I start using Bill Payment?
- After enrolling for Bill Payment you will first receive an Approval e-mail. Once your account has been enabled, you will receive a Welcome e-mail indicating that you may begin using Bill Payment.
- When is Bill Payment available?
- You may schedule payments 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- How are Bill Payment transactions reflected on my checking account?
- All Bill Payment transactions are reflected as an ACH debit on the account statement.
- Can I use Bill Payment from outside the U.S.?
- You may pay bills from outside the U.S. if you are using a compatible browser. Payments may only be debited from U.S. bank accounts and may only be made to payees inside the U.S.
- Can I pay bills to payees outside the U.S.?
- No. Payments cannot be made to Payees outside the U.S.
- What do payees actually receive?
- Electronic payees receive payment information in an electronic format that credits their account. Non-electronic merchants or individual payees receive a laser-printed paper check sent through the U.S. Postal Service.
- Who can be paid using the Bill Payment Service?
- Anyone in the fifty United States and territories who can accept a check, with the exception of tax payments (such as federal, state and local), court-directed payments (such as alimony and child support) and any other government related payments.