Whatever your buying need, Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union offers a mortgage option to fit your needs—and save you money.
Purchase Plus, our $500 Gift Card Offer
At ETFCU, you’ll receive a great rate on your home—plus a $500 Visa gift card. Most conventional home purchases qualify.1
If you lack a large down payment, ETFCU’s Simple Solutions program could be the right solution for your home buying needs. This program offers significant savings from an FHA loan.2
Looking to refinance? We offer a program to help you take advantage of today's historically low mortgage rates. This program offers great rates on 10- and 15-year terms—plus no closing costs!
Rate Match Guarantee
Finding the perfect home can be stressful. Let ETFCU make finding the perfect loan easy with our Rate Match Guarantee. If you find a better rate for your new home purchase, ETFCU will match it!3
Extra Credit Mortgage Discount
You can receive a 1/8% APR interest rate discount on your new first mortgage loan when you open a checking account with a debit card before loan closing and set your payments to be automatically paid from your ETFCU checking account.4
Ready to get started online?
Click here to apply at our Online Mortgage Center. There you'll find an online application, valuable mortgage calculators, a glossary of terms, and other resources to help you in the home buying process. You can even track the progress of your pending loan online. If you have any questions, please contact a mortgage loan officer at any ETFCU office or our Real Estate Lending Department for further details. You can reach our Real Estate Lending Department at (812) 469-9928 or 1-800-800-9271.
- What information will ETFCU need to process my application?
- Prior two years addresses and dates of residence.
- Social Security number or tax ID.
- Driver’s license or state issued identification card.
- Prior two years employment information including employer contact and dates of employment.
- Most recent W2 and pay stub for all income sources.
- Two years federal tax returns, including tax applicable schedules if you are self-employed, have rental income, farm income or additional non-W2 reported income.
- Alimony, child support or separate maintenance documentation if you wish to have it considered as basis for repaying this obligation.
- Additional information may be required such as Divorce decree (if applicable) and/or proof of extra income such as rental income, dividends, Social Security, retirement, disability, pension, or welfare (supporting documentation is required).
- Balance owed on all liens attached to the property including all mortgages as well as any home equity loans or lines of credit.
- Most recent mortgage statement (if applicable).
- Most recent property tax bill.
- Most recent hazard insurance declaration page.
- Most recent flood insurance declaration page (if applicable).
ETFCU also offers multiple home equity loan options. Click
here for more information.
1Purchase Plus $500 Visa Gift Card offer is available on conventional conforming financing of purchases for primary residences only.
2Subject to credit approval. No closing cost offer is available on first mortgage refinance transactions with 80% maximum loan-to- value. Standard closing costs apply to existing ETFCU mortgages refinanced within the last 12 months. Additional costs may apply if escrow and /or title insurance are required. Not available on manufactured homes. Actual interest rate may vary based on credit history.
3Rate Match Guarantee available for new purchases and refinanced first mortgage loans of primary residences with conventional conforming financing. Certain product exclusions may apply. Offer valid only for lenders compared in a physical location within 50 miles of any ETFCU office. Good Faith Estimate (GFE) and Truth in Lending (TIL) Disclosure from competing lender must be dated and received within three calendar days prior to locking your interest rate at ETFCU. The terms of the competing loan must be identical to ETFCU's loan. If the loan does not close within the commitment period, the rate match may be voided. This offer is subject to credit approval and may change or terminate without notice. Offer is not applicable to FHA and VA financing. Rate includes Extra Credit Mortgage discount. Contact an ETFCU mortgage loan officer for further details.
4ETFCU's Extra Credit mortgage discount program offers borrowers a 1/8% APR interest rate discount on a new first mortgage loan when the borrower also has an ETFCU checking account with a debit card and sets the mortgage loan payments to be automatically paid from the ETFCU checking account any time.