We offer a variety of loan options for both primary and vacation homes in most southwestern Indiana, western Kentucky, and southeastern Illinois counties. First mortgages are available for the intent of purchasing or refinancing your primary residence. The credit union offers fixed- and adjustable-rate mortgages with terms up to 30 years requiring as little as 5% down. Loans are available with or without origination charges. Fixed- and adjustable-rate second mortgages are available with terms up to 15 years. Construction loans are offered to members building a primary residence. Interest payments are due on a monthly basis during the construction process with a maximum term of 12 months or the time needed to complete construction, whichever occurs first.
Please contact a mortgage loan officer at any ETFCU office or our Real Estate Lending Department for further details. You can reach our Real Estate Lending Department at (812) 469-9928 or 1-800-800-9271. Ready to get started? Click here to apply at our Online Mortgage Center.
Finding your dream home can be a challenge. But finding the perfect home loan? That’s easy. Introducing the Purchase Plus Home Loan available exclusively at Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union. With Purchase Plus, we’ll give you a great rate on your home purchase—plus a $500 Visa gift card.*
*Offer available on conventional conforming financing only.
Save even more money on your mortgage loan when you enroll in ETFCU's Extra Credit program! You can receive a 1/8% APR interest rate discount on your new first mortgage loan when you meet the following requirements:
- Open a checking account with a debit card any time before loan closing.
- Set your mortgage loan payments to be automatically paid from your ETFCU checking account.
Ask your mortgage loan officer for more information about the Extra Credit discount today!
Offer available for new first mortgage loans and mortgage loans already established at ETFCU when refinanced with at least $10,000 new money. Not available on manufactured homes. Closing costs may apply. ETFCU verifies the past checking history of applicants with ChexSystems, a national consumer reporting network. Information obtained from the report could result in checking account denial. Those who do not qualify for A+ Checking may be eligible for ET Opportunity Checking, which is subject to a monthly service fee. Offer is subject to change.
Transfer Your Mortgage to ETFCU For a Great Fixed Rate and No Closing Costs
Looking to take advantage of today’s historically low mortgage rates? At Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union, we’re making it easy. Introducing ETFCU's SmartMove Mortgage! ETFCU is proud to offer a mortgage loan program with no closing costs when you transfer a first mortgage to the credit union for a 10- or 15-year term.
Current first mortgage program fixed rates:
- 10-year rate:3.500% APR – rate includes Extra Credit discount
- 15-year rate:3.625% APR – rate includes Extra Credit discount
Additionally, this program is also available on second mortgages! The credit union offers low fixed-rates—and no closing costs—on second mortgages with terms up to 15 years. Both offers are available on primary residences only. Certain restrictions apply.
For more information, loan calculators, or to apply, visit our Online Mortgage Center or contact our Real Estate Lending Department at (812) 469-9928 or 1-800-800-9271. Make the SmartMove. Apply today!
- What information will ETFCU need to process my application?
- Prior two years addresses and dates of residence.
- Social Security number or tax ID.
- Driver’s license or state issued identification card.
- Prior two years employment information including employer contact and dates of employment.
- Most recent W2 and pay stub for all income sources.
- Two years federal tax returns, including tax applicable schedules if you are self-employed, have rental income, farm income or additional non-W2 reported income.
- Alimony, child support or separate maintenance documentation if you wish to have it considered as basis for repaying this obligation.
- Additional information may be required such as Divorce decree (if applicable) and/or proof of extra income such as rental income, dividends, Social Security, retirement, disability, pension, or welfare (supporting documentation is required).
- Balance owed on all liens attached to the property including all mortgages as well as any home equity loans or lines of credit.
- Most recent mortgage statement (if applicable).
- Most recent property tax bill.
- Most recent hazard insurance declaration page.
- Most recent flood insurance declaration page (if applicable).
*Subject to credit approval. No closing cost offer is available on first mortgage refinance transactions with 80% maximum loan-to- value. Standard closing costs apply to existing ETFCU mortgages refinanced within the last 12 months. Additional costs may apply if escrow and /or title insurance are required. Actual interest rate may vary based on credit history. Rates and conditions are effective as of 03/11/2014 and are subject to change daily. Based on a $100,000 loan on a 180 month term, monthly payments at 3.250% with no closing costs would be $702.75 per month and a 3.250% APR. The rate cannot be locked until application approval. Property insurance required. Other restriction may apply. Equal Housing Lender
Ready to get started online?
Click here to apply at our Online Mortgage Center. There you'll find an online application, valuable mortgage calculators, a glossary of terms, and other resources to help you in the home buying process. You can even track the progress of your pending loan online. Get started today!
As of February 7, 2013 ETFCU is using a new mortgage loan application system. If you are returning to complete a mortgage application please use the new system to start a new application.