Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union is one of the largest credit unions in Indiana and
employs approximately 280 persons to work at our twelve Indiana and Kentucky locations.
The credit union is an equal opportunity employer and seeks quality, competent employees who will professionally represent our institution. When possible, we believe in promoting from within.
All credit union employees and their immediate family and household members are eligible to use the services of the credit union. Full-time employees are offered a full benefits package including vacations, paid holidays, paid sick and personal days, an employer-paid single premium, group medical and hospitalization insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, group life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, pension, 401(k) plan, competitive wages, and potential bonus earnings. Other benefits are also available.
- Temporary Floating Part-Time Member Service Representatives/Tellers
Temporary Floating Part-Time Member Service Representatives/Tellers
ETFCU is currently seeking energetic Temporary Floating Part-Time Member Service Representatives/Tellers to be a part of the ETFCU Team. Temporary floating part-time teller positions may be assigned a home branch but will be scheduled to work at other branch locations. These candidates must also be available to work up to 28 hours per week including Saturdays. If interested, please complete and return an application as well as your school schedule (if applicable). Applications can be completed at any office location or click here to download.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing prompt, efficient friendly service.
- Processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, VISA payments, VISA cash advances etc.
- Selling Traveler's Cheques, money orders, cashier's checks, VISA Gift cards etc.
- Balancing a cash drawer on a daily basis.
- Cross-selling credit union services and products to members to meet sales goals.
- Must have a HS diploma or GED and be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and travel to other office locations when needed.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and do some heavy lifting.
- Must have 1-2 years of cash handling experience.
- Banking experience a plus.
Applications can be completed at any office location or can be downloaded here. For additional information, please call the Human Resource Department at (812) 477-9271 or 1-800-800-9271, Ext. 1182, 1183, or 1155.
For additional employee information, contact our Human Resources Department.
Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.