Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union is one of the largest credit unions in Indiana and
employs approximately 180 persons to work at our ten Indiana and Kentucky locations.
The credit union is an equal opportunity employer and seeks quality, competent employees who will professionally represent our institution. When possible, we believe in promoting from within.
All credit union employees and their immediate family and household members are eligible to use the services of the credit union. Full-time employees are offered a full benefits package including vacations, paid holidays, paid sick and personal days, an employer-paid single premium, group medical and hospitalization insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, group life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, pension, 401(k) plan, competitive wages, and potential bonus earnings. Other benefits are also available.
ETFCU is currently seeking a Software Developer/Analyst with comprehensive knowledge of programming techniques and applications/systems capabilities. The Computer Programmer will identify, analyze, design, and maintain cost-effective information technology solutions that align with business initiatives and corporate strategies. This position will also be responsible for maintaining and monitoring systems/applications after implementation. The candidate must be available for occasional evening and weekend hours as necessary. Applications can be completed at any office location or can be downloaded here.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Working with the management team to identify business requirements.
- Analyzing, defining, and documenting requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware, and operating systems environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external controls, and output. Revise assigned programs and/or procedures as necessary.
- Documenting, diagramming, and organizing information for inclusion in database; developing input/output record layouts, or program views.
- Coding programs, preparing test data, tests and debugging programs.
- Revising and refining programs to account for changes in functional system requirements and equipment configurations.
- Troubleshooting and resolving operational problems/system requirements.
- Participating in testing and implementation of systems/application to assure accuracy, integrity, and completeness.
- Developing and maintaining documentation describing program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Train users and validate ability to use and run applications.
Additional requirements include:
- College coursework, or formal training in information technology, computer science or related field.
- Strong job knowledge and work experience within the financial services industry is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in application/systems analysis, workflow, or procedural analysis.
- Demonstrated experience determining, developing, testing, and implementing system requirements and specifications.
Preference given to those with experience in Visual Studio, C#, SQL, PL/SQL, SQR Extensions, and PowerShell.
Please be prepared to provide code samples or a portfolio if you are contacted for an interview.
Temporary Floating Part-Time Member Service Representatives/Tellers
ETFCU is currently seeking energetic Temporary Floating Part-Time Member Service Representatives/Tellers to be a part of the ETFCU Team. Temporary floating part-time teller positions may be assigned a home branch but will be scheduled to work at other branch locations. These candidates must also be available to work up to 28 hours per week including Saturdays. If interested, please complete and return an application as well as your school schedule (if applicable). Applications can be completed at any office location or click here to download.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing prompt, efficient friendly service.
- Processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, VISA payments, VISA cash advances etc.
- Selling Traveler’s Cheques, money orders, cashier’s checks, VISA Gift cards etc.
- Balancing a cash drawer on a daily basis.
- Cross-selling credit union services and products to members to meet sales goals.
- Must have a HS diploma or GED and be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and travel to other office locations when needed.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and do some heavy lifting.
- Must have 1-2 years of cash handling experience.
- Banking experience a plus.
Applications can be completed at any office location or can be downloaded here. For additional information, please call the Human Resource Department at (812) 477-9271 or 1-800-800-9271, Ext. 1182, 1183, or 1155.
For additional employee information, contact our Human Resources Department.
Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.